Information about pensions for senior citizens
Pensions are governed by federal laws. The central administration of the 'Service fédéral des Pensions' provides full information on pensions.

'Service fédéral des Pensions'

Tour du Midi
Esplanade de l'Europe 1, 1060 Brussels
Free number (in Belgium): 1765
Online: (FR/NL)

In the event of problems:

If you experience a problem with your pension, are in dispute with or have a complaint against a service, you can contact the Office of the Pensions Ombudsman, which has been established to give all citizens objective support with regard to pensions.

Visit for more information


Any questions about this website