Skip to main content
Brussels Capital-Region - Homepage

Permission to be allowed to film on roads of the Region

The use of the public highway for filming or photography is subject to the approval of various authorities, depending on the nature and extent of the disturbance caused.

In the Brussels-Capital Region, the main axes are managed by the Region (Brussels MobilityExternal link), while the other roads are managed by the municipalities. 
The services that issue authorizations depend on the type of occupation.

How can I send my request?

Complete the online form to submit your request for regional road occupation.

Note! This application in no way exempts you from the steps you need to take with police, fire brigade, concerned municipality(s) and so on.