In the context of its mission and positioning, Paradigm relies on its two levers:
- In terms of telecoms, Paradigm has a state-of-the-art infrastructure as a founding shareholder of IRISnet;
- In terms of human resources, support and ICT services, Paradigm manages the non-profit organisation IRISteam.
IRISteam asbl is tasked with providing IT human resources support, assistance and service delivery in information management, digital mapping, telecommunications, ICT and related matters to its members, including the biggest of them, Paradigm. With its staff of some 500 people, IRISteam functions as a skills centre. Its members include around 100 regional and local administrations and organisations in the Brussels-Capital Region.A pool of skills
IRISteam’s dynamic human resources model offers attractive, stimulating working conditions.
- IRISteam promotes skills development through a wide range of training opportunities tailored to every profile;
- IRISteam staff work to implement ambitious projects using cutting-edge technologies for the benefit of citizens;
- IRISteam promotes knowledge sharing between new hires and experienced staff in a friendly environment, to everyone’s advantage.
A structure that benefits its members
The IRISteam professionals offer members a wide range of services, including everyday management and delivery of IT services and projects.
IRISteam is a “cost-sharing association” that offers IT resources at cost price. By using the professionals of IRISteam, the members benefit from transparent, streamlined administrative management.
- The 2019 Activity Report (French / Dutch) of IRISteam asbl.
- The latest IRISteam employment openings
- Legal status of IRISteam asbl (French / Dutch)
Questions about IRISteam and IRISteam services? Contact us!
Les collaborateurs d’IRISteam fournissent des prestations ponctuelles ou de longue durée (gestion courante) pour un...
The BRIC is a founder member and shareholder of IRISnet scrl, whose mission is to manage and develop the Brussels-Capital Region’s broadband telecommunication network infrastructure. The bedrock of IT development in Brussels, IRISnet covers the entire Region with over 380 km of optical fibre cables.
IRISnet scrl brings together 122 principals, including the Brussels-Capital Region, the BRIC and the Brussels institutions that use this network (including communes, CPAS, minister’s offices, police zones and social housing corporations). This public-private partnership, with Orange as private partner, was formed in 2012 under a 10-year public contract. This has enabled maximum use of the network, which generates significant economies of scale as well as access to numerous technological innovations in the Brussels-Capital Region.
IRISnet is a central element in the Regional Data Centre deployment project and the development of cloud computing technologies.