Online services concerning work and employment
Table of content
Working in Belgium as a foreign national
Equivalence of diplomas
At federal level
The website www.mydiploma.be provides information about the recognition of foreign degrees and diplomas for people who want to study, follow a vocational course, find a job or start a business in Belgium.
Actiris is the employment agency of the Brussels-Capital Region.
Mon Actiris chercheur d'emploi/Mijn Actiris werkzoekende allows you to manage your Actiris account yourself: you can register and unregister as a job seeker, edit your profile details, receive job offers that match your profile and access online training modules.
- Register and log in to My Actiris (FR/NL) (online modules)
Contact - Information
Contact Actiris as a job seeker (online form)
Services for job seekers and employees
- Find your local Actiris branch (search by commune) (FR/NL) (interactive online map)
- View the list of Actiris partners in employment services (search by type, name, postcode and/or keyword) (FR/NL) (online database)
In the section on vocational and adult education you will find training courses for both job seekers and employees.
Information on the job market - Job and traineeship offers
Actiris's IMT-B website provides information on the Brussels job market.
- Ask questions and submit comments or suggestions on the IMT-B website (FR/NL) (online form)
- Find information on different professions and industries, as well as related training programmes and job offers on the IMT-B website (FR/NL) (online database)
- View job, traineeship and student job offers from Actiris partners on the Actiris website (search by industry and/or other selection criteria) (FR/NL) (online database)
Actiris International is the international placement service of Actiris.
- View the vacancies and traineeship opportunities on the website of Actiris International (search by date, keyword and/or offer number) (online database)
Eurodyssey is an exchange programme between European regions of the Assembly of European Regions (AER), providing training opportunities to young job seekers.
- Contact Eurodyssey (online form)
- View Eurodyssey programs (interactive online map)
- View the traineeship offers on the Eurodyssey website (search by country, industry, date and/or reference or name) (online database)
- Log in to Eurodyssey (online module)
Private employment agencies
Working in the public sector
At federal level
Selor, the selection and recruitment office for jobs in federal, regional and community agencies and institutions, provides the following online services:
- Contact Selor (FR/NL) (online form)
- File a complaint to Selor (online form)
- View job offers on the Selor website (search by keyword, language, qualification and/or contract type) (FR/NL) (online database)
- Choose a language test based on your profile on the Selor website (FR/NL) (online module)
- Prepare for the tests using sample tests on the Selor website (FR/NL) (online module)
- Register with Mon Selor/Mijn Selor and log in to receive Selor job offers to your inbox, complete your CV, apply to jobs and register for an online test (FR/NL) (online forms or online services with electronic identity card)
A portal for jobs in the Brussels public sector
Le portail Talent.brussels est votre porte d’entrée vers une multitude d’emplois passionnants dans la fonction publique bruxelloise !
Brussels Regional Public Service (BRPS)
The Brujobs website displays job offers from the BRPS.
- Create an account at brujobs.brussels to receive and apply to BRPS job offers (FR/NL) (online module)
- Log in to brujobs.brussels (FR/NL) (online module)
- View BRPS job offers at brujobs.brussels (FR/NL) (online database)
Brussels Regional Public Service Taxation
- Apply to Bruxelles Fiscalité (online form)
- Apply to Actiris (FR/NL) (online form)
- Submit your job application to hub.brussels (FR/NL)
Local employment agencies (ALEs)
The local employment agency system allows long-term job seekers and beneficiaries of social integration and welfare benefits (CPAS/OCMW) to work a limited number of hours a month in activities that are not encountered on the regular labour market.
- Plus d’information sur les contrat ALE (FR/NL) (online forms)
- Log in via the www.mon-ale-bruxelles.be website (FR/NL) (online module)
Working for a service voucher company
The service voucher scheme offers safe working conditions, social security rights and an income guarantee.
- Create an account (FR/NL) (online service with electronic identity card or online form)
- Log in (FR/NL) (online form)
- Find an accredited service voucher company (FR/NL) (online search module)
- Register hours worked using Job Tracker (FR/NL) (mobile application)
Working as a student
At federal level
The online application Student@work allows you to check how many student work hours you have left, to make a certificate for your employer and to have an overview of all student jobs that you have already carried out.
- Manage your quota of student work hours with Student@work (online or mobile service with electronic identity card)