Licences, authorizations and access to the profession
Verify with Brussels Economy and Employment if you fulfil all conditions and possess the necessary authorisations.
- Central jury examinations for commercial activities
- (basic management knowledge and professional skills)
- and a professional card for the non-European self-employed
- Tourist accommodation
- Travel agencies
- Organic products
- Butchers - pork butchers
- Service voucher companies
- Private employment agencies
- Itinerant traders and fairground personnel
- Non-profit itinerant sales
hub.brussels provides free personalised support to businesses for all urban planning questions (including assessing permit applications, office, car park and advertising regulations, procedures and recommendations) and environmental questions (including permit types, establishment plans, regulations on water discharges, waste, air emissions and transport plan) in the Brussels-Capital Region.