Skip to main content
Brussels Capital-Region - Homepage


If you do not have the means to meet your needs in terms of food, clothing, housing, hygiene or health care due to difficulties you are experiencing, the Centre Public d'Action Sociale (CPAS) is there to help.

There is a Centre Public d'Action Sociale (CPAS) in every commune. Contact your commune for the address. You can also visit the dedicated CPAS website for the Brussels-Capital Region for full information on the scope and organisation of CPAS (FR/NL)External link in Brussels.

More information