Bruxelles Mobilité oversees the definition of mobility strategies, projects to develop, renew and maintain public spaces and roads, as well as public transport infrastructure and taxis of the Region. In doing so, it fulfils essential tasks to protect quality of life and sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital region, sometimes in partnership with other bodies.
Bruxelles Mobilité is split into several directorates to accomplish its tasks:
- Direction générale
- Direction Stratégie
- Direction des Taxis
- Centre de Mobilité
- Direction Coordination des Chantiers
- Direction Appui administratif
- Direction Projets et Travaux d'Aménagement des Voiries
- Direction Gestion et Entretien des Voiries
- Direction Régie des Routes
The Region’s free public works phone lineIf you have comments or questions about work on one of the regional roads in the Brussels-Capital Region, call 0800 94 001 during office hours (9 am to noon) free of charge.
Brussels Regional Public Service