Cookies help us deliver our site. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more OK
You are here: Home / Online services / Working and doing business / Working in Brussels

Working in Brussels

Online services - Working in Brussels
Online services with regard to work in the Brussels-Capital Region

Work permits for non-European nationals

Foreign natives are permitted to work in Belgium only if they have a valid work permit.

Training courses for jobseekers

Actiris provides free online training courses (e-learning) intended for all job seekers registered with Actiris.

Office software

PC-Skills is a training platform with regard to office software.


Brulingua is a language training platform.

Looking for work

There are many online services to turn to when you’re looking for work. The first thing to do is to register as a jobseeker at Actiris, the Employment Agency for the Brussels-Capital Region. Actiris provides a whole host of online services:

Create a "My Actiris" account to manage your registration. You can also place your CV online, download and print your details and enrol in a course to help you write a good CV and covering letter.

There are a large number of online vacancy databases. Simply find the job that fits your profile and apply. You can consult the Arbajob search engine to browse vacancies from various databases.

Private employment agencies

Working in the public sector

Selor publishes the vacancies of a large number of public services at federal, community and regional administrations, public utilities, semi-public bodies, local authorities, non-profit organisations and Parliament, among others. It also organises the selection examinations for these vacancies.

With "My Selor" you can apply online, register to receive vacancies by email, publish your CV online, prepare for language examinations and brush up your knowledge of Belgium’s national languages.

If you aspire to work for the European institutions, contact the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO).

Working for a service voucher company

The service voucher scheme offers safe working conditions, social security rights and an income guarantee.

Contact - Information