The Administration de l'Aménagement du Territoire et du Logement (AATL) is responsible for various activities:
- Planning: drawing up and monitoring development and zoning plans
- Urban development: providing information and issuing regional building permits, issuing recommendations on communal permits
- Housing in Brussels: improving the living conditions of Brussels inhabitants by granting renovation and improvement subsidies
- Urban renewal: fighting against blots on the landscape, managing revitalisation programmes
- : conserving and integrating heritage property in daily life
The website Brusky gives an overview of the Brussels urbanization seen from the sky between 1930 and 2012.
Brussels Regional Public Service