The purpose of the provisions below is to define the conditions under which the Centre d'Informatique pour la Région Bruxelloise (hereinafter referred to by the abbreviation CIRB) gives you access to its site.
You have access to the Internet portal (be.brussels) and the information it contains, provided that you accept, without reservation, the 'Conditions of use' as set out on this page. By consulting the Internet portal be.brussels and the information it contains, you accept these conditions.
The CIRB declines all liability for any harm which may result from the use of the information on this Internet portal. Consequently, you bear full liability for the use which you make of this information.
Links and referrals
- This Internet portal contains hypertext links to other sites and referrals to other sources of information. These links and sources of information are provided for information purposes only. The CIRB does not check these sites and the information they contain. Consequently, it cannot provide any guarantee as to the quality and/or comprehensive nature of this information.
- The CIRB declines all liability for any harm which may result from consulting the information contained on other sites or in other sources of information in general, to which the portal may refer.
- If you wish to create a hypertext link to the Internet portal be.brussels from your site, please first contact the webmaster who will inform you as soon as possible whether your request can be accepted.
Intellectual property rights
- In accordance with the provisions of the law of 30 June 1994 on copyright and related rights, you have the right to download and reproduce the information on this site for your personal use.
- The CIRB reserves all intellectual property rights to the portal.
Protection of personal data
- The data received from you are stored in the CIRB files and used only to respond to the request for information you have submitted.
- In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, you have the right to consult the data in question and, if necessary, have them corrected. To do this, you should contact the webmaster.