We help you to prepare for your visit to Brussels with practical information on shopping, tourism, restaurants, nightlife and accommodation.
What do you absolutely have to know to get the best out of your visit to Brussels? We put you on the right track, with practical information on shopping, tourism, restaurants, nightlife and accommodation.
Your day in Brussels
- You can enjoy some shopping in one of Brussels’ many shopping districts. Shop in Brussels will help you find what you want.
- If all that shopping makes you hungry, tantalise your taste buds with some Brussels specialities or international fare in one of the many restaurants.
- If you’d like to brighten up your day with a bit of culture, see our Culture pages to view your theatre, cinema, museum and event options.
- Brussels becomes another world after dark: have a quiet beer, see some live music or get down on the dance floor.
- At the end of a long day, get a good night’s rest. Brussels has a huge range of sleeping options.
Who to contact