- Various cultural calendars are published, ensuring you never need to miss a single cultural event in Brussels.
- We provide a survey of the main recurring festivals and events here.
- What could be more Belgian than comic strips? Brussels is the dream destination for all comic strip enthusiasts.
- The cultural centres in Brussels (French-speaking, Dutch-speaking and other languages) host all sorts of cultural events and workshops for residents and visitors.
Culture in Brussels
- Explore the wide range of museums in Brussels, which focus on everything from surrealist art to botanical gardens.
- Brussels is also home to a plethora of large theatres and concert halls and there is a very varied programme to explore.
- You can also visit one of the many cinemas in the city or one of our celebrated film festivals.
- Those who prefer more peaceful surroundings are well served too. Brussels is home to a large number of libraries, where you can pick up a book, a CD or a DVD.
If you prefer more of a hands-on approach, you should check out one of the many music and fine arts academies, creative workshops and cultural associations. We survey the main opportunities here.
Venues for hire in Brussels
The Brussels-Capital Region has a wealth of venues for a great variety of events including conferences, training courses, business meetings, concerts, presentations, staff parties and many others. Some of these venues are managed by local administrations, others by associations or even schools and universities.
Good Brussels deals
Who to contact: