Brussels in pictures
Send your photo to the regional portal.
Send us your favourite photos of Brussels and we’ll share them here with everyone.
Thank you for sending us photos of Brussels to be shared in the Share Your Photo section of the Brussels-Capital Region website.
We need to be able to contact you if your photo is selected. To this end, please provide the following details about yourself:
(*) These fields are compulsory.
Send us your photo
- Photos must have been taken in the Brussels-Capital Region and must be directly related to the Region.
- Photos should not contain any offensive material and should not include people, even children, in swimming suits.
- We do not accept photos of protected buildings, such as the Atomium.
- Photos must not encourage subversive or inappropriate behaviour.
- Do not submit photos of other people. The person submitting the photo should be the person in the photo (or a parent of the child in the photo).
- Photos must be in JPEG file format. Image size must be 569 x 493 pixels.
As content manager for the Brussels-Capital Region portal, the Brussels Regional Informatics Center reserves the right to publish or not to publish photos by virtue of these regulations.
No correspondence will be entered into regarding this selection (either by e-mail, post or phone), unless the Brussels Regional Informatics Center requires additional information.
Senders of selected photos will be contacted personally before publication. To this end, the form at the top of this page must be completed.
Published photos will be accompanied by the sender’s full name (and municipality).
By submitting your photo, you explicitly agree to its publication.
Selected photos will be published in the 'Share your picture' section of the Brussels-Capital Region website for one month, after which period they may remain available to website visitors in the photo library.
The Brussels Regional Informatics Center undertakes only to use these photos for publication on the Brussels-Capital Region website be.brussels. Photos will not be used for commercial purposes.
Photos of people will be destroyed immediately upon expiry of the period of publication. Only photos not containing any people may be included in the photo library, without any personal details.